You can't make this stuff up. I mean, I wish I had. But I can't.
- Rick Santorum channeling Steve Jobs.
- Judge Richard Cebull (appointed by G. W. Bush to Montana federal district court) forwarded mail to Barack Obama that seems to compare blacks to dogs. It was okay because it was "anti-Obama."
- Sam Brownback, Governor of Kansas, is going to sign the state's anti-abortion bill. One of the neat bits in it is a provision that allows doctors to withhold information from patients.
- Art Jones, a Republican candidate running for congress in Illinois says the holocaust never happened. It is "the blackest lie in history."
- Rush Limbaugh, aging, fat, drug addict radio personality, said that Sandra Fluke, the woman Issa would not allow to testify in favor of contraception coverage (apparently men that didn't want it were qualified) a slut and a prostitute. He was roundly applauded by his listeners.
- Oklahoma has passed a bill that declares a zygote a person. Soon to follow: life begins at ejaculation.
- Roy Blunt, Republican Senator from Missouri, added an amendment to the Senate transportation bill to allow employers to deny coverage on anything they want based on anything they might believe. It's actually going to make it to a vote. Roy Blunt has been voted "Senator with the Creepiest Picture in Wikipedia" three years running.
- Gordon Warren Epperly filed a lawsuit in Alaska saying Obama could not be a candidate and cannot be president because he's not white.