Friday, October 31, 2008

Links of Interest




I'm usually ticked off in some way when I write in this. But the election has just made me sad, depressed and tired.














---------------------------------------------------------
Political Links
Joe the Plumber
More Whoppers of 2008
E-Voting
Rich vs. Poor
Slime Dog Awards 2008
Politi"fact": Note that a nasty right wing ad often shows at the top
Barack Rap

Links of Interest
White Nose Syndrome Fungus Identified and here
More on Hubble
Orion Capsule
Time for the Ray Gun
Spider God
Mud Eruption Caused by Drilling
Jonestown
Heron Eats Rabbit
Sisyphus takes a Beach Vacation
Pig Fights Lion
How to catch an escaped Rhino
The Dresden Codak Show

1 comment:

  1. I want the Sarah doll. Now you know what to buy me for Hannukah (said your Jewish reader). And I love the Halloween picture!

    ReplyDelete