Friday, February 20, 2009

Whither Thou Links?

(Photo from Bioephemera)



I mentioned my blog at Boskone over the weekend and one SF writer, who shall remain nameless except to say it was supergenius Alex Jablokov, said there's nothing in there. Just links.

Most things I think about and talk about end up in the fiction I write. Often, things that piss me off end up here-- which was pointed out in dinner conversation makes me appear to be a grumbling curmudgeon who spends his life irritated at the world. The fundamental truth of this assertion aside, it's probably not a good idea to actually say so out loud.

But about the links.

Whether I have anything to say or not, I do read a great deal. Often, what I read is poignant or creepy or awesome or strange. Things people build, make or think can be interesting, breathtaking or just disturbing. When I find them so, I put them here.

So if I have nothing to say, so be it.

But that doesn't mean I don't have anything to show you.

===================================
Wall of Idiots
Stupid Tax Law Tricks

Links of Interest
Chimpanzee Attack Analysis
The Future of Alternative Energy
Upcoming Comet
First Liquid Water Found on Mars
NASA's Europa Mission
The Ignite Show
Elizabeth I's Superguns
Box of Clouds
Vagisoft

DIY
The Tubble
World's Smallest Spot Welder

No comments:

Post a Comment