Tuesday, November 17, 2020

A Little News


 In my continuing attempt to actually have readers, I'm announcing a new book that's coming out on 12/15. 

That book is Jackie's Boy, shown at left. 


Jackie's Boy is a novelization of the novella that came out in 2010. I was asked by an editor of a publications house to extend it to a novel At first, I couldn't figure out how to do that. Then, I did. 


But the moment had passed. Between the time the editor approached me and I reapproached him, his ability to command publication had reduced. Or, at least, that's how he presented it to me. 


Jackie's Boy, the novel, has languished without a home.


Until now. On 12/15/2020, it is released.


You can pre-order JB as an ebook at Amazon, B&N, Kobo and Apple.


It's coming out as a print book from Amazon and B&N but I have no links for it as yet. I'll update when I have links.


So, to both my readers, go and get my new book. Make me proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment