Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Simple Things Released


Today my story collection, Simple Things, is released. You can get it BVC, Amazon, Barnes & Noble ebook, and Barnes & Noble print book.

I've been writing SF and Fantasy since the mid-1980's and it's nice to see some of those stories get some air time.

A few of the stories (notably Jackie's Boy) have been collected before but the majority have not. The title story, Simple Things, was well received by editors but deemed to not have sufficient fantastic content for publication.

Now it sees the light of day.

I have been mostly working on novels over the last few years. People change over time and each of these stories is a snapshot of who I was at the time I wrote them. So it was interesting to see how I've changed over the years and how I haven't.

This is the second book I've done most of the publishing work on my own. The first, Welcome to Witchlandia, came out as an ebook in 2016 and as a print book this year. (See BVC, Amazon and B&N ebook and B&N pbook.) With Simple Things I'm trying to bring out the print and electronic versions at the same time.

There are more coming.

Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment